GMAT/GRE Waiver Process
To be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver, candidates must fully satisfy the requirements of one of the following options:
- 3.5 (or better) cumulative GPA (graduate or undergraduate) from an accredited institution
- Only candidates with significant quantitative coursework will be considered
- 3.0 (or better) cumulative GPA (graduate or undergraduate) from an accredited institution
- Candidates must possess 5 years of professional experience in a relative field or military experience that demonstrates applied and analytical skills (Significant Leadership experience is a plus)
Graduate Certificate Students Waiver:
- Complete at least MSRE 6152 (Financial Management) and MSRE 6158 (Real Estate Finance and Investment) with grades of "B" or better
- Have a cumulative GPA in the Graduate Certificate of at least a 3.0 or better
When applying to the MS in Real Estate, a certificate student must have:
- At least one of the required recommendations be completed by a professor they have had as a Graduate Certificate student
How to apply for a GMAT/GRE Waiver
To apply for the GMAT/GRE waiver, candidates will need to complete the following steps:
Complete/Submit the GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Form
START an online application uploading a copy of your current Resume/CV and Unofficial Academic Transcripts from all academic work beyond high school.
The GMAT/GRE waiver is not guaranteed for any applicant. Your request will be reviewed and decisions are made on a case-by-case basis. Candidates may be asked to participate in an interview to discuss their reasons for the waiver and their goals for their program of study. If candidates are unable to secure the waiver, they will be required to submit a GMAT/GRE test score in their MSRE application package.