GMAT/GRE Waiver Process
The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for outstanding applicants meeting the following criteria:
- 5 years of management experience that includes significant budgetary and leadership responsibility and a 3.0 (or better) undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) from an accredited institution*
- Quantitative experience/knowledge – only candidates with significant quantitative work experience or undergraduate course work will be considered.
* AACSB accreditation for business programs; LCME or COCA for medical programs; ABA for law programs; ABET for engineering, computer science, and information systems programs; others on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for the GMAT/GRE waiver, candidates will need to submit the following items to the Master of Science in Real Estate Program:
- Copies of all college and university transcripts
- A current and complete resume or CV
- 1-2 page letter to the Director of the Master of Science in Real Estate program requesting the GMAT/GRE waiver and providing strong evidence to support the consideration of the waiver.
The GMAT/GRE waiver is not guaranteed for any applicant. Your request will be reviewed along with other application materials, and decisions are made on a case-by-case basis. Candidates will be asked to participate in an interview to discuss their reasons for the waiver and their goals for their program of study. If candidates are unable to secure the waiver, they will be required to submit a GMAT/GRE test score in their MSRE application package.