The Childress Klein Center for Real Estate seeks a diverse group of students from the fields of business, architecture, engineering, urban planning, economics, geography, and other related fields. Applications are holistically evaluated on a number of factors, including past academic performance, work experience and recommendations.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- An overall grade point average of at least 3.0 on the applicant's previous work beyond high school
- Unofficial transcripts of all academic work attempted beyond high (secondary) school can be used for admission review. An official (officially certified) final transcript must be submitted if an applicant is offered admission
- At least three evaluations from persons familiar with the applicant’s personal and professional qualifications
- An essay describing the applicant’s experience and objectives in undertaking graduate study
- A resume or a description of work experience. If you are a member of any local real estate industry organizations, please make sure you include these on your resume
Prerequisite courses in Financial Management and Micro & Macro Economics. For more information, please contact the program Assistant Director, Ryan Chester.
For International Applicants
In addition to all of the requirements listed above, students must submit:
- Official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), the minimum score is 83 (ibt) OR IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the minimum overall band score is 6.5.
International applicants should refer to the International Admissions website for deadlines and additional admissions information.
The UNC Charlotte MSRE program admits students throughout the year on a rolling basis. The application process is managed by the UNC Charlotte Graduate School and UNC Charlotte International Admissions Office. Applications will continue to be reviewed on an ongoing basis as space permits. Enrollment can be limited, so students are encouraged to apply early.