What is your professional background:
With Crescent since February 2014, I have managed Preconstruction functions on over 4,600 units and $1.1B in total development costs. Key projects include:
• Crescent Music Row - 275 units - Nashville, TN
• Crescent Westshore - 376 units - Tampa, FL
• Crescent Highland - 349 units - Phoenix, AZ
• Crescent Stonewall Station - 458 units - Charlotte, NC
• Crescent Bishop Arts - 302 units - Dallas, TX
• Crescent Montford Park – 337 units – Charlotte, NC
Prior to joining Crescent I worked in Charlotte for Samet Corporation, successfully completing construction and preconstruction activities on over 1,000 units, including Fountains SouthEnd (208 units) and Myers Park Place (269 units). Prior to joining Samet, I worked with SteelFab of Virginia in an estimating and project management role.
What were your motivations for pursing the MSRE?
I want to widen my skillset to a broader real estate development role, allowing me the flexibility to adapt to market cycles and add value to my company through my role in a preconstruction lead.
What drew you to the Childress Klein Center for Real Estate?
The MSRE program has an alumni presence at Crescent and in the larger Charlotte commercial real estate market. I have gotten nothing but positive reviews from current and former students that led me to understand the great value provided in the MSRE program.