Kristy is responsible for leasing Beacon Partners office portfolio, which includes over 1 million square feet of infill urban space in Midtown and the South End of Charlotte, including pre-leasing Beacon’s new developments. Kristy serves on the board of the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR), and chairs a Leadership Committee for Developing Leaders for the Charlotte Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP). Active in the community, Kristy volunteers at Brookstone Schools, where she serves as a lunch mentor and has been active in creating a junior board. She is also active in her church. Kristy is from Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia. She graduated from Virginia Tech with a B.A. and received her M.A. degree in real estate finance and development from the Childress Klein Center for Real Estate at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, as a recipient of the Crosland Scholarship. She is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Has executed more than 200 lease transactions while at Beacon Partners. Many transactions have been with large corporate tenants, including Allstate Insurance, Slalom, CB&I, Lennar, BB&TSouth State Bank, WeWork, Ernst & Young, Guggenheim, J.E. Dunn and Dell.
- 1616 Center: Leased approximately 60,000 SF of new office space, which was 100% leasedwithin 15 months of beginning constructed in Charlotte, NC
- The Grinnell Building; Historic Coca-Cola Building: Represented the owners in fully leasing a 30,000 SF office redevelopment by securing a long term lease at the Grinnell Building and brought the 40,000 SF Historic Coca-Cola Building to full occupancy with two headquarter re-locations on West Morehead, in Charlotte, NC.
- 500 E. Morehead: Pre-leasing a 180,000 SF Class A office and retail development in Charlotte, NC. The project was approximately 90 percent leased at delivery.
- The RailYard Southend: Pre-leasing a creative, 320,000 office and retail mixed use project in the South End of Charlotte, NC.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Kristy joined Beacon Partners in 2014. She has more than ten years of real estate experience.Kristy is also the lead broker on South End’s hottest mixed-use development, The Railyard, designed to emulate Charlotte’s rich rail history. Learn more at: https://www.railyardsouthend.com/